Through the years, roulette enthusiasts have developed numerous betting systems with the purpose of coming up with the most effective roulette winning strategy. Knowing how to beat the game of roulette and overcoming the 5.25% house advantage have been in the minds of many players from all around the world. Truth of the matter is, most gambling systems currently used nowadays were developed with the game of roulette in mind.
That is why it is important to get to know some of the most popular systems and techniques that were developed in an attempt to win roulette. Although there is no exact formula in finding the roulette winning strategy, learning these systems can guarantee winning in the long run. Unfair as it may sound, the reality has always been the fact that the game of roulette should never be seen as a means to earn money for anyone who plays it. The parties who financially benefit from roulette are the casinos and the people who offer to sell you a tested system they’ve created that they claim can beat roulette.
The following are the top five systems that have been proven and tested to give the best roulette winning strategy available:
1) The Martingale System – Considered the most popular gambling system used. The basic premise of this system includes doubling the bets every time a player loses. It is also known to be the earliest system used in gambling that ever existed. The concept of this system is very easy. In fact, you probably have thought of this system on your own while playing. The Martingale system has three variations namely Grand Martingale, Anti-Martingale and Gland Martingale. Using any of the three has both its advantages and disadvantages. Choose the variation that can provide you with a good roulette winning strategy.
2) The Labouchere System – Also called the cancellation system. This system includes using different betting combinations of numbers from a series of numerals that change depending on the bet’s outcome. Also, it is a system that requires the player to keep a written record of how he is playing the game. The Labouchere system is the kind of system that is tempting to try but using this system doesn’t guarantee an increase in your winnings.
3) D’Alembert System – This system developed by Jean Le Rond D’Alembert is based on the theory of nature seeking equilibrium which offers a 50-50 result. The concept of nature seeking equilibrium simply means the balance of the winning probabilities for all possible outcomes. The problem with this type of gambling system is the time it could take before the balance of betting turns full circle to achieve equilibrium making it an unpopular choice when thinking of an effective roulette winning strategy.
4) Fibonacci System – This system is purely dependent on the sequence of Fibonacci numbers. This means betting on values repeatedly on sequence depending on whether the player is winning or losing. Mathematician Leonardo Pisano developed the Fibonacci system.
5) Oscar’s Grind System – This kind of system aims to bet in a sequence until a single unit bet is actually won. The Oscar’s Grind System is the least popular and seldom used roulette winning strategy gambling system.
What are you waiting for? If you want to earn big bucks, find the roulette winning strategy that you think will work for you best!